Hui-a-Iwi 2019 Competition
The Ngāi Tahu Tourism prize package includes flights and accommodation for 2 people, plus Shotover Jet ride, Dart River Adventures Funyaks experience and Dart River Adventures horse trek.
Terms and Conditions
By entering the competition each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- This competition is open to people who attend Hui-ā-iwi 2019, except Ngāi Tahu Tourism Limited (or any subsidiary entity) and Te Rūnanga o Ngāi Tahu employees.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Winners will be drawn by random selection of valid entries on 24 November 2019.
- Winners must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange their prize.
- Prize packages are valid for 12 months from 25 November 2019.
- Only domestic (within NZ) flights will be provided, which will be arranged by NTT.
- Accommodation and a rental car will be arranged by NTT.
- Spending money and meals are not included.
- Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Te Rūnanga o Ngāi Tahu and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
- Weight restriction for horse riding is 95kg.
- Minimum height restriction for jet boats is 1m.
- The following experiences are unable to carry pregnant passengers: Any jet boat rides and Dart River Adventures horse trek.
- Some of our attractions are weather dependent, so we cannot guarantee they will operate on the day (we would look to juggle the itinerary to accommodate wherever we could). In the event the attraction is unavailable on the day for any reason, the winner is not entitled to a transfer, exchange or redeem for cash.