Adult $135 (save $20), Child $69 (save $20)
Hold on tight as you blast through the canyons on the last trip of the day!
Prices valid until 31 October 2019.
HOW COLD DOES IT GET?
You need to dress warmly as the air in the canyons first trip is always cold. Warm clothes, jacket, hat and gloves (although the handrails on the boats are heated) are strongly recommended. At all times, sunglasses are recommended to keep the wind out of your eyes.
WHAT TIME IS THE SUNSET JET TRIP?
The time of day varies with the seasons. Once you click through to book our Sunset Jet trip, you will be able to see what time is available.
Terms and Conditions
- Sunset Jet times vary throughout the year based on changing length of day.
- Sunset Jet is available every day until 1 November 2018.
- Children are between 5-15 years of age and must be a minimum of 1m in height*.
- If customers miss the last departure they will be charged an upgrade fee to go on a later departure (following day) making up the difference in price.
- If Shotover Jet postpones or cancels the Sunset trip for any reason we will honour the booking on the next available trip or provide you with a refund.
- When purchased as an open dated voucher it must be confirmed for departure at the existing Sunset time or Shotover Jet will charge the customers the difference between the product purchased and the product available when the voucher is presented.
- *Shotover Jet reserves the right to increase the minimum height to 1.2m in high water.